Glory be to God Almighty! With love, greetings in His name and by the Holy Spirit may God's truth be known to all. I confess to being an imperfect born again disciple in Christ but God willing I am being transformed (Romans 12:2) like any other repented baptized believer in the flesh. God willing, this message may contain truths from "God" yet unknown to those in this forum and that I may be here to also guide those out of darkness and/or to learn, teach, edify, admonish and pray? Though God knows my intent is not to harm anyone, there is no doubt that some believers will be offended with What and How I say things but that is inevitable since I am fallible and will not make excuses for my infirmities. Indeed, I may glory in them (2 Corinthians 12:9). My thoughts, opinions, guesses, statements and understanding of “God” might be wrong too? So don’t be afraid to publically or privately challenge anything I say. Also forgive me that I may not have posted my first topic in an “Introduction” category? It’s simply because from experience with several “forums”; it was proved to be more a hypocritical exercise than welcoming one.

So with plank in my eye and since "God" doesn't give me periodic updates confirming what he might be using me for; please know that I do not pretend to speak for God saying things like: God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, Angel "told me This" or "told me That" or "told me to Say this" or "told me to Say that" or "wants me to interpret the Bible this way or that way" or "wants me to Do this" or "wants me to Do that" and everything else like “that”. But if/when "God" does afflict me by revelation and in audible words to say something, I shall joyfully Say So along with a: Hallelujah! smile.gif Otherwise I will endeavor to use ???question marks???? after any statements I make concerning the "nature of God" and about what I think but cannot prove. Reciprocally, if I think someone is speaking for "God", I might ask them the following question: Did "God" afflict you by revelation and in audible words to say that? If their answer is Yes, I will give what they say every consideration. If their answer is No, I will ask them to re-word their statement. If they cannot answer Yes or No, I will ignore their comments.

If someone accused You of not being a Christian, could you prove them wrong?
What would Your answer be? I first heard that type of question come up in a sermon and I thought to myself. What a great question! I think it’s a question that every believer should be asking themselves and edifying with brethren about. Indeed it is perhaps at the “essence” of the issues being raised in this topic? A man-made forum is just what it is. It’s created by man and may have nothing to do with God but we Christians are constantly being challenged to “prove” what we are (Matthew 10:22/Mark 13:13, Luke 1:71/6:22/21:17) except we really can’t prove it for all intents and purposes. Only God can do the convincing. The best we can do is quote biblical passages like (Matthew 5:16, 1 Peter 2:12) etc. but that isn’t “proof”. It is only proof that we read it in the Bible and even if we perform miracles empowered by God, some will still not see that as proof and the Bible confirms that too. Even believers challenge other believers to prove their salt but that usually ends up in a quarrel and nothing resolved especially in forums but I pray that is not always the case. All we can “see” in forums are words and images and even if someone wrote in words that God blessed them with a miracle, for all we know, they could be lying?

So I fully understand that anything said in Internet forums as well, cannot be proved nor disproved. Which, as far as only I’m concerned perhaps, is why is there is nothing necessarily accomplished in forums except that which God accomplished but we cannot necessarily “see” it or “know” it? Thus, I’m not here to impress anyone with my words and I’m not an Expert on anything either. With your indulgence then and regardless of "man's forum Rules" (Acts 5:29), I will speak truthfully in this forum too whether I'm right or wrong. You may also know that I've been banned from every hypocritical so-called Christian forum I've infiltrated for the purpose of truthfully talking about "God"; so please don't think even for a moment I am concerned that there may be an ungodly owner, moderator or admin person in this forum who will almost certainly ban me too. smile.gif But I firmly advocate that God has his way in all things including forums and regardless of what is said. We Christians must be allowed to make mistakes in what we say (James 3:8) and learn how to deal with the consequences (Matthew 18:15-17) of our behavior without man's interference. Otherwise it is not a Christian forum and therefore probably not created by a Christian either?

And no doubt, by my own words, I will be accused here too of being wrong or sarcastic, mean-spirited, accusatory, presumptuous and everything else under the sun but you know what? I don’t care what anyone thinks I might be. I only care what God knows I am and what he might have me doing here (2 Corinthians 4:2), if anything beneficial? But Christians please do judge me if you must and then You may Be Judged as well (Matthew 7:1, Luke 6:37)? And no doubt, at least one believer forum member will immediately Report this topic to forum authorities with the intent to have me banned because they cannot face me publically in God’s witness and for All in the forum to see to refute what I’ve said? They simply disagree with what they read and do not want anyone in the forum who might challenge their biblical opinions. So as a coward would, they look for any Rules’ infraction attempting to justify their hateful action but they are actually just trying to cover up their inability to Stand For Christ and/or because they are probably not a Christian anyway? That is the kind of evil which gets us Christians banned and from a “Christian” forum of all things, ironically.

. . . Parts 2,3,4,5,6,7 to follow . . .