I was going to come on and post a question relating to my faith, when I find most of the posts here go unanswered, and really I already know the "harsh" answer to my question already, especially since I talked to a pastor about it, and confirms what I always knew. The answer to my faith lies below in the sad story that I will recount below. It's up to each individual how they will react given this knowledge which as a follower of God, they really should already know.

Ontario Provincial Police officer Vu Pham was a father of three young boys and the sole bread winner in the family. He was a church deacon in this little town Wingham in Ontario Canada. He was active in his children's school trying to make the school a better place for children given the budget cutbacks that schools every have to endure. He also coached minor baseball and hockey, and he was truely what one will consider a pillar in the community. On March 2010, he pulled over a vehicle, and it so happens that a violent gun battle followed. Officer Pham was shot in the head and died that day. A family lost their father, children lost their hockey and baseball coach, a church lost their deacon, and a community is devastated by the lost of their community leader. And to add some irony here, the assailant who killed Officer Pham went to the same church Officer Pham went to about 20 years ago when Officer Pham was still a child, it was just pure coincidence that they will have such a deadly encounter with each other decades later. The assailant who's name was Fred Preston was also a church leader and a former mayor of a small town. Preston has in recent years suffered from the adultery commited by his wife. It was noted that on the day Officer Pham pulled Preston's vehicle over, Preston was on the way to find his estranged wife. Whatever happened, two lives were lost that day.

Did God cause this? Pure Christians will tell you that this was the work of the devil, and God allowed it to happen because ultimate good will come out of it. Even though God could have intervened, he chose not to because that is part of his master plan for goodness. Those who suffer should rejoice in their suffering because God wants them to learn a very valuable lesson out of it and ultimately become stronger and deeper in their love and faith for God ultimately having blind faith that things turned out for the better because that was part of God's plan. Any other outcome would not have been part of God's plan.

So where am I getting with this? According to pure Christians, God ultimately knows what's going to happen in your life. He gives you free will to lead the life you want, but realistically he already knows what is going to happen in your life, including when you will die, and your death can include a very terrifying violent death a sin caused by the devil but allowed by God, which is suppose to cause good later on. Those who call themselves Christians accept this fate that things about their lives have already been written down, and rejoice in being a part of God's plan. And if you take a look at the book of Job, or read the story about how Joseph was sold by his brothers, it will re-iterate this fact.

so it's Sunday morning, do I plan to go to church? Well since I've been up all night doing sinful things, I don't think I will...