Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Broken Marriage
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
sammy1
well were do i start i love my wife and kids, i work alot and miss them very much i don't
know how to understand my wife she is always upset with me we can't communicate anymore it seems as if she dosn't even know me anymore,we have had problems for a long time it starts with me i don't take care of myself like i should and that has hurt our marriage i am over weight and am not happy with myself so that is part of the underlying problem then there is her she has pushed me away and told me she dosn't love me anymore and has been talking to another fella for awhile now but she says he is just a friend but it seems a little bit more then that she dated him before me and i think she missed his funny side which i am not real funny and he talks alot and i don't i am very confused i don't know how to fix us and i want to,it all seems like far to little far to late but i need to put my faith in god and let it play out i am also so scared for my little girls they are 4 and 7 and don't really know what is going on.i also have a problem with making love to her i have problems and she thinks i am sleeping with someone else becouse we don't do a whole lot anymore becouse i am so embaressed i need prayer to give the strenghth to keep moving forward and help me and my wife and marriage life is going so fast i am so confussed thank you s.s.g.
Sammy1:
No one ever said marriage is easy, but it is worth all the hard work it takes to keep it going. God never said that life was easy, but that it is worth it. I will pray for you and your family. I will pray that you will have the strength to work on the things you can change, like yourself. A big step in the right direction is loving yourself, and making time for those that you love. Marriage take love, it takes understanding, it takes giving more than you want to sometimes. I understand that time apart can be good, but too much time apart can cause a marriage to start growing apart, it can cause a void in the communication which is the glue in a marriage. I will pray that you hold on to your faith, and find the strength to talk to your wife and for her to listen, that the two of you can work together to fix the hurt and fustration that is tearing your marriage apart, and that you can both work together to be there for your girls. Can I suggest taking a walk every day and use that time to focus on God, talk to him, and trust in him to comfort and guide your family.
God Bless,
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.