Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Personal Life Problems
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
hrant
dear brothers

my name is hrant ia need to find the holy spirit windsom before making decision in my personal life about work
as i ma having a terible time at work with a boss who is manipulating situation and not paying what he is supposed

i need to find the courage through faith in god to change
teenagerinneedofhelpplease
Hello Im joined this online church because the chruch I go to and love does not accept me or my mother. Also because I need a place where I can talk about problems about my life that I feel people around me dont feel. I am going to come out with straight forward. I am a twilight lover I do like vampires but I am not one of those over obesses teenager that freacks everytime you say vampire or any like that. That is one reason my family things the chruch doesnt like us. This is the biggest problem I have about finding a chruch. I am and this is how I feel. I am biosexal. But that shouldnt matter to chruches. They should accept you no matter what. huh.gif
ste4296
[font="Courier New"][/font][size="4"][/size][color="#0000FF"][/color] Hi everyone, im new to the forum so i hope this post works.
I really really need prayer as i desperately need God's help. My fiancee called Heather suffered terrible abuse as a child. The memories of her past still haunt her today and the child in her is still so hurt and upset and frightened that she sometimes struggles to cope. I have prayed to God about this and i guess i just really need to ask as many people as possible to pray for her as well right now in our time of need. If people could i would really appreciate it if people would pray for Heather to feel Gods presence with her and for her to feel safe and happy, both her and the child in her so that they can feel loved and safe, and if people could pray for me to know the right thing to do and say to help her.
Thank you to everyone out there who can help us at this time. God bless you all!

To teenagerinneedofhelpplease and hrant, i have prayed to God for you tonight as i read your posts, may God be with you and may you know you are in my thoughts!

Princessxlovesx
Hi,
You don't know me but I really need help! I am 19 years old. I have a problem with my life, I have an addiction problem and an alcohol problem. I have been sexually assaulted at the age of 18, I also have been abused emotionally and mentally by both of my parents, and also by my step mom.... I have tried looking to God for the right answers, but when I try to ask the Lord for the right answers I seem to go the other way..... I have big issues about trusting anyone.... especially God.... I'm doing this because I need help and not sure where to seek it.... I'm afraid to turn my back on God which i have done before........ I also have tried taking my own life couple years ago.... and not every day goes by that i don't think about that night! I wish I had answers to the questions I have about my own life....... but i seem not to be able to find them..... Its hard to follow Gods ways when I have no idea who I am. Im lost and i just wanna get my life back.... But i can't... Every time I try, I end up failing.................

I just want to be able to say to my self that I have finally found my self and i dont need any of the other stuff to do sooo! but i just cant and I totally need the help.... If you can help me out that would be sooo great!

Thanks,
Princessxlovesx
teenagerinneedofhelpplease
Thank you to all that have prayed for me I went to yesterday and I havnt been there in two weeks because of a out of state wedding and family reunion campout. As I walk in I thought they would have missed me but no all I got was ' hi I didnt see you at camp' and that is all not ' Oh hey havent seen in a while where have you been. unsure.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.