Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Marriage In Trouble
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
Randy
My wife and I have been together ten years, married for four. She recently told me that she will always love me, but is no longer in love with me, and has considered separation. I love her with all my heart and want desperately to repair our relationship. I am afraid that she may have already made up her mind and nothing I do will change that. We never have heated arguments and I thought we knew each other. She has given me the impression that we have become just friends and I feel like I may have become boring to her. I cannot tell her she is wrong, but I was not aware. I do not want our children to experience life with divorced parents, but I don't know what to do. I'm not as religous as I would like to be, but I am really lost here, and scared. I pray for help and guidance all the time, but I am in a state of panic now. Please God help me.
FlouriteStar
I know how excruciatingly painful this is for you: I am in a similar situation. I am very familiar with that sense of panic you say you feel. No one should have to feel that way in a marriage. I'm sorry that you do.

I pray that God grant you strength, courage, and the peace of will that it will take to get through this. I'm not trying to tell you how you should go about dealing, but it helps me to tell myself on a daily basis that God has already decided the outcome of my situation and that it is my job to look for the lessons He may be trying to teach me. It will be painful and hard, regardless of whether things work out between you and your spouse or not. I have found that it helps to pray.

Strange that I should come to this website, today, to pray about my similar situation and find your prayer here. Maybe God wanted us to know that we are not the only people going through this kind of thing.

I'll keep you in my prayers.
FS
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.