Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Urgent Prayer For Daughter,her Safety & Me
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
zanner
I’m a Christian mom needing prayer for my daughter & myself.PLEASE PRAY FOR HER SAFETY!!!Her father wants to move out of state with our daughter& I’m praying for favor with God & man in this,so that the truth comes out,that she should stay with her mom &be; raised in a Christian home.Her dad is lying to her about moving & making false promises of how wonderful it’ll be to move.He is lying about me to her/.I love this child with all my heart,& am praying and believing for custody.Her father has mental disabilities & should not take our child 500+ miles from her mom.I am claiming Psalms 46:5&praying; for God to intervene.thank u much dear saints for ur prayers in this matter.I’ve been praying much,& believing God to bring about my getting my daughter back.Her father is not allowing me to spend one second alone with her,which is NOT what my rights are as her mom or outlined in the divorce papers.He is harming our child with his lies,& delusions.Thx & God bless.

I have also found out,that he is allowing her and encouraging her to play an online roleplaying game,that is demonic, and has spells and occult on.I am EXTREMELY CONCERNED ABOUT THIS>AND PRAYING FOR HER PROTECTION,PLEADING THE BLOOD OF JESUS OVER HER,AND A HEDGE OF PROTECTION ON HER.
zanner,
I have read most all of these prayer request, and yours truely touched me. I am praying for you and your daughter as well as your daughters dad. I know it is a very stressful situation for you, but remember that its in God's hands, and continue to pray to him to protect and watch over your family. Don't give up on God, no matter what happens, he will be there for you and your daughter.

I read your other post, and I can't always reply back to post, but I do pray for all who have posted and you are right God's strength in numbers is the strongest. Don't let yourself believe that just because no one replys back to post, doesn't mean that we are not praying for you and keeping you in our prayers. God Bless.
zanner
thank you and God bless for your prayers.I KNOW without a doubt, that God is in control of everything going on with this situation.I GIVE HIM the glory and the praise! And thanks for being there for all of His children.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.