Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anxiety/ Fear - Please Pray For Me
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
Elle75
I'm a 34 y old artist, managing a small art company. I got a promotion 2y ago and is since struggling to get my drivers license. It not only the license,,,I don't know how to explain this to you,, fear has taken over my life. I'm scared to take on anything new or just go for things. How or when it all happened I don't know all I do know is that only God can help me through loads of prayer. Its like some force is holding me back, even my prayers seems false. One minute I'm all charged up to start a new project ,the next,, I don't believe I can do it. I have so many dreams,,goals I've set for myself but I'm so scared to go for them. Please I need your help, please pray for me. Thank you
Stacey
Hi Elle, I am also a 34 y old artist. I will say a prayer for you, sometimes all it takes is someone who cares. I lost my Interior Designer job 5 years ago and ever since I've been struggling... a lot. My last job was a cleaning job, you know I do what I can, imagine my anxiety( and that's just some of it, other problems are too hard to even mention). But I never give up, I go to church regularly, I try to help others too, it usually gets me going. I know that you have a purpose, you are an artist! Please don't give up! Keep going no matter what. I hope you find peace in your life soon. I wish you all the best.
Aleczander
Hello stacey, and elle. I am also an artist. I am only 17 though. 2 years ago i was diagnosed with a disease where the doctor told me I will no longer be able to paint. It crushed me. I am still struggling. I have anxiety and fear with how i will be with disease in the future. You both will be in my prayers. The Lord is caring me through this and I am positive he will get you two through this too. I would have so much fear about tomorrow and how this disease will be but the Lord told me that I have to focus on today before tomorrow comes. He is helping me day to day. He is incredible you just gotta let him show you. God Bless.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.