Friday of last week I just found out at my daughter's consuelling sestion that her father has been making her touch his private area. I feel so bad for her and all I want to do is to make sure she never has to go through it again. We have spoke to child protective services, police, and detectives. My ex-husband and I have joint custody right now. I usually have her on Mondays and Tuesdays and every other Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. She has not been made to go there yet while they are investigating. She just turned 6 years old and I've notice weird behaviour from her for a few months now. My heart goes out to my little angel. All I want to do is protect her and ever having to go through this again. Please Lord and everyone reading; bless her and keep her safe. Let her know in her heart that Mommy is going to protect her. I pray to you Lord to help her and to help me through this. Please Lord I know my faith has not been strong, and I know that I am weak right now, I ask of you and am praying to you for your watching and guidence, and love. Thank you Lord!