Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Baby Needs Prayer
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
gumballdino
I have a second cousin who is 15 months old, her name is Hannah she is the most beautiful, cheerful baby in the world. She was born on my birthday and I feel as though we have a great connection. The doctors told her mother to abort the baby because of complications during pregnancy. The doctors were doing an ultra sound and said the baby was not moving. First off I have a praying mother and she laid hands on my cousins stomach and started praying and that baby went to moving. Little Hannah was born 8 weeks premature and the doctors tried to say she had this and that but by faith we didn't believe it. She is now 15 months and is joy of my families life. She hasn't grown in 3 months and has lost a little weight. Please send out a special prayer for her that she will be healed and have no problems. My mom always told me that when two come into agreement that things happen. Im asking you and anyone to agree with me that this baby is healed whole and delivered and will have no medical problems. The only doctor who has the final say so is God and I believe that with all my heart.
Thank you for your prayers
Josh
Glen
We'll be praying for Hannah!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.