Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Family Issues
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
mwheel27
Please pray for my family. We have been having some trouble lately. I have 3 children. One from a previous relationship and two with my current spouse. I have been having some behavior issues with my oldest child and my spouse is having a hard time being patient with her. We have been getting into more and more fights because of her behavior when she is here. Everything seems to be fine when she is at her dad's. I have been working on trying to get her to correct her behavior but it is a more difficult task than I thought. I am working hard to keep my family together, because we all do love each other and my kids need a stable environment to be raised in. Please help me. Please pray for my spouse to help him learn how to be more patient and more caring and more understanding. Please pray for my daughter to help her learn how to control her behavior. And please pray for me and give me the strength to be able to deal with the stress I am facing with my problems. I have tried all kinds of different solutions, but it seems that for some reason my spouse and I are having problems working together on this and I don't know what to do right now. Thank you for all your help.
HopeZion
Lord please help this family. You know what they need. Thank you Father in heaven
bunnydrop
Dear Lord take this family in your tender arms an show them the way to peace an harmony.Be patient with them Lord.Keep them togher Lord an give them strentgh.You have the power lord.I pray this in Jesus name Amen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.