Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please Pray For Us
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
HopeZion
Please help me pray to our Father for help with my marriage. My husband has left and we have a young baby. I have tried all I know how and tried to follow Jesus' teachings in this marriage. I feel that my husband is lost and hurt and I can not help. Please help me pray for my family. Whatever God decides, I pray that he gives me the strength to deal with this and accept the outcome.
bunnydrop
Dear Lord look after this family.Keep them safe an strong.Whatever the outcome give them all strenght to carry on.Amen
AndrewA
QUOTE (HopeZion @ Jul 30 2010, 08:28 PM) *
Please help me pray to our Father for help with my marriage. My husband has left and we have a young baby. I have tried all I know how and tried to follow Jesus' teachings in this marriage. I feel that my husband is lost and hurt and I can not help. Please help me pray for my family. Whatever God decides, I pray that he gives me the strength to deal with this and accept the outcome.

You're in my earnest prayers, and I'll send a Christian encouragement card if given contact information. God bless.
daughterofzion2011
My dear sister, i emphatize with you during this trying time in your life but i want to assure you that our God is able.. I have been where you are and i had learnt to trust God for his thoughts towards us are good and not of evil to give us an expected end.

Our Father in heaven, i thank you for your precious daughter who has called unto you this day for help. She has acknowledged your as her refuge and her strength and so this moment in time, i join my faith with hers trusting you for a divine solution in the issues surrounding her marriage.. Lord, we know you hate divorce and so Lord, please come and take absolute control and prove that you are able to do that which seems impossible to us.. In the meantime, I pray for your protection over my sister and her precious baby that you will continually keep watch over them and meet their every day needs.. This I pray in Jesus name.

Amen.

Be encouraged my sister, and trust the Lord to take care of you and your family, no matter the changes that occur.
summergirl
Dear Lord, please help this family out in their time of need and help the husband with whatever struggles he is having. Please allow him to make his way back to you and his family and young child. In Jesus name we pray amen.
HopeZion
Thankyou for your prayers,

I am still in the same position as I was when I wrote and asked for prayers, the difference is that the Lord has helped me gain some strength within myself. My daughter is not yet 3 months old and my husband is not home. I will by the grace of God not give in to weakness and become bitter or a coward and succumb to being selfish. I will wait and be a good mother and trust that the lord is watching and that He knows best. I have given as much kindness and understanding as I can to this situation and the feelings of my husband. I am not sure what the Lord wants me to do here. I do not want divorce, please help me pray and ask the Lord to appeal to the heart of my husband so that he can overcome his negative feelings and aim to pursue his own happiness at the cost of his family. Please God help my husband to be happy and find the peace he is looking for. Amen
p31woman
Lord I pray for this wife that You continue to give her strength, wisdom, encouragement and a right heart. I pray that You deal with the husband and help them both to see Your plans for them as a family. I cancel all the assignments and attacks of the enemy fail. Help this husband and wife to develop a healthy love and respect for each other restore and heal all the damage that has been done. Lord may they began to think as one flesh and honor You in every area of the lives. Lord be glorified in Jesus name amen.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.