Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "concerning The Restoration Of The Gospel Of Christ"
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Bible Questions And Answers
wgp
Introducing

“The Restoration Of The Gospel Of Christ”

Dear fellow “Bible Discussion” believers in Christ, I have solved the synoptic problem by using KJV scripture to reconstruct the 'declaration' referenced to in Luke 1:1; entitled The Declaration Of The Apostles acccording to william; a perfect four column harmony of the individual gospel accounts of M-M-L-J…

…and then conflated the four columns of text of M-M-L-J as ordered in The Declaration Of The Apostles acccording to william into one column of text; and with every word used in order, thereby restored the "former treatise" referenced in Acts 1:1; entitled The Gospel Of Christ according to william.

Luke 1:1-4, “Forasmuch as many have set forth in order a declaration of those things…” makes reference to and introduces The Declaration Of The Apostles according to william.

Acts 1:1, "The former treatise have I made…" makes reference to and introduces the 'lost'/restored gospel, entitled The Gospel Of Christ according to william.

The entire work is called "The Reconstruction Of The Declaration Of The Apostles" and "The Restoration Of The Gospel Of Christ". I added no words of my own to these documents. All words were taken from the four gospel accounts of M-M-L-J according to the KJV translation.

And that is why I am joining the web-church.com. My hope is that your membership will give the Declaration and the Gospel a place to be examined, reviewed, and applied to your life.

All my files are pdf and can be downloaded from my website at thechurchattroutdale.

Only the very same words found in the KJV translation of the four gospel accounts of M-M-L-J were used in constructing The Declaration; and only those very same words of scripture were conflated into one column of text and thereby restored The Gospel Of Christ.

The solution of the synoptic problem resided in the words of the four gospel accounts of M-M-L-J according to the KJV text. As it is written, "The scripture cannot be broken."

"The Restoration of the Gospel of Christ" is a gift from the first century "eyewitnesses and ministers of the word"; that we be restored/reunited into one body by The Declaration Of The Apostles and The Gospel Of Christ as we enter the beginning of the end of the times of the Gentiles.

God bless you all.
Wm G Pinard
Rewll
QUOTE (wgp @ Aug 3 2010, 11:06 PM) *
"The Restoration of the Gospel of Christ" is a gift from the first century "eyewitnesses and ministers of the word"; that we be restored/reunited into one body by The Declaration Of The Apostles and The Gospel Of Christ as we enter the beginning of the end of the times of the Gentiles.

Restoration of the Gospel of Christ is really for us. Nowadays violence and temptations are very rampant. Only few are interested to Christ's Gospel. I hope that day by day more and more people will realize the importance of the Gospel of Christ.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.