Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Need Courage To Go To Church And Support My Family Financially Without Complaining.
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
lungile789
Greetings;

In the name of God we trust.Please pray for me I have more than 6 months not going to the house of the Lord.I do pray if I did remember to and I have lost trust in the Word of God.Ever since my dad passed away I failed to accept he is gone and responsibilities are all upon my shoulders as I am the bread winner for my family.I havent completed my degree and I have given up on it as I keep on failing one module to complete it.Storms are in my way and I fail to be strong as eveything is facing my direction.I need your prayes.This is not all but I know if you pray for me evetyhing will be alright.Thank you
Anne05
Hi........

Don't run away from God. Instead just run into His arms.

I am very sorry about your dad. However, God knows whats best for us, even though it all seems too much for us at the time.

Christian life is not easy. However, we have a loving Father in heaven watching out for us all the time.
And during storms, He will carry us through it in His arms, if we just trust in Him.

God loves you very much and will not allow any more burden or temptation in your life, more than you can bear.

Will keep you in prayer.

God bless you.

Anne.
p31woman
Father I pray for lungile789 to be strengthend and feel Your presence. Supply all the needs of this family and continue to grow them up in Your word. Manifest you blessings that make rich and adds no sorrow. Give lungile789 godly wisdom and understanding and a sincere desire for a relationship with You and for Your word. Put Your word in lungile789's heart and mind. We give all the glory, amen.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.