Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Prayer For Addicted Love One
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
angelonwheels
My husband is struggling badly with his addiction to drugs. It has been very hard for me to really know what to do. I ask that you pray for him. He is a christian excepted the lord in rehab. When God is 1st in his life wow what and amazing person, loving husband, and father he is. Here lately thou this isn't the case, hes pushed god out. I get left alone alot and lied to about everything. I find it hard to believe or trust anything he says. When I confront him its always a fight. I am deeply rutted in my faith and god has help keep me from losing grip through all of this. I have given my worries and sadness to god. I simply ask that you pray for may husband that god touches hi in such away that he can't deny him and he comes back to him and over comes this horrible addiction. thank you so much and may god bless you all.
Anne05
Hi,

Don't worry. God knows all that you are going through and so just lay all your burdens on Him. He is more than able to carry you through.

Will keep you and your husband in prayer.

God bless you.

Anne
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.