Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jesus Back Soon
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Bible Questions And Answers
HeroOfGod
Hi all. as for the current world events, it is now clear that we're living in the last days Before Jesus returns.
I'd like all of you to read the following article at www.signsofthetimes777.webs.com it shows you all where we are now prophetically. The time has come indeed.

Maranatha! The Lord comes quickly. Even so, come Lord, Jesus!
CValentine
Hi hero, may the Lord bless you for your devotion and anticipation of his return.
I will have to take issue with you on some matters, but the most important thing is that we seek the Kingdom of Heaven to be established on earth by Christ.
The problem with setting a date for Christ's return is this. Are you willing to be responsible for all the souls who say, "I'll wait to make a decision to follow Christ until 2015. I've got time." Then, what if Christ comes sooner and that soul is lost? What if he doesn't come back by 2015? Are you going to risk being judged for those who get frustrated and give up because they believed another guy who was wrong? See my point?
Next, the article lists a number of references to the return of all the Jews. Yet, the bible clearly states in those verses that God will bring together (in the last days) the House of Israel and Judah. Clearly, they are not one and the same. Revelation of Christ to John states that there will be 12,000 from each of the 12 tribes named to amass a total of 144,000. The nation called Israel since 1948 primarily is an attempt to re-establish the old nation of Judah (tribe of Judah and Benjamin with Edomites and other foreigners), but not Israel. Judah, you recall existed during the time of Christ and was ruled by King Herod and sons. The ten tribes of Israel had been captured and moved north to Persia (Iran) and then migrated northwesterly past the Caucasus Mtns and into what is now called Europe.
I know it is a natural jump to believe Israel of today is the same as the Israel of the bible. They do have the same name, don't they. I dare say Sir Newton was probably not aware of the plot by Satan to control Jerusalem, or maybe he did but someone is drawing the wrong conclusion from his studies. Jerusalem has always been the key to the battle between the seed of Satan and the seed of woman (Christ). Recall, Herod, the Edomite, was king of Judah? He ruled his country, Edom and then became a friend of Rome and was appointed king of Judah. King Herod ordered the murder of the children to be sure he killed the messiah who threatened his power. Know who the Edomites are? They descend from Esau, the brother that God "hated." So, Edomites descend from Abraham, but are not descended from the Israelites. Since Jerusalem was destroyed, it has been a chess game thru the ages since to regain control.
You can follow the Masons and the Rothschild bankers thru history and see how Zionism has been the thrust of world events until the end of WWII. Satan has moved all the pieces around until he was able to seize control of the Holy Land and Jerusalem. It is in Jerusalem where Christ must sit on the throne of David to rule the world (and he will). But, it has been Satan's plan to seize Jerusalem and seat his own anti-christ there in order to prevent Christ from his inheritance.
Of course Christ will win, but events must yet unfold. If anyone has wondered why Israel can be guilty of such cruel and inhumane treatment of the people dispossessed from their land and still be blessed of God, now you can see. Jesus warned us twice in Revelation that there are those who claim to be Jews (actually Judeans in the original language), but are not. They lie. They are of their father the devil. When we study the end times, we must not ignore verses that don't suit us.
The Christian churches have sent untold $Millions to Israel to support many of the most evil and diabolical people who murder and steal and serve Satan as their master. They preach homosexuality and grant asylum to perverts from America who claim they are Jews who are sought as pedophiles. The so-called Russian mafia we hear so much about is made up mostly of Russian-Jews who have dual citizenship with Israel. Godly people? Wake up, Christian. Open your eyes and your ears and see and hear what the Spirit is saying to the Churches. The father of the anti-God doctrine of communism was a Jew and so were those who took over Russia and other countries forming the USSR. Karl Marx, Lenin, Trotsky, Kruschev were all Jews or part Jews or married to Jews. Am I referring to Jews of the tribe of Judah? No.
Are there true descendants of the tribe of Judah? Absolutely. Just as there are descendants of the other 11 tribes. God will bring them all together one day, just as Christ will reclaim his bride. There are thousands of true Jews today (see New York) that believe it is an abomination to try to reform Israel before the return of the Messiah. That is their understanding of Daniel and Isaiah. Yes, it does make sense. It is just not what we are brainwashed to believe.
I will never waver in my resolve to wait for his return nor tire of the waiting. He could come tonight when all are asleep. That is up to our Father in all his wisdom. Lord, I am waiting for you.
stephkay03
I found this post quite interesting because as I logged onto the internet Monday afternoon, the new topic was they believe the Final Days are May 21, 2011. I have yet to understand why everyone wants to try and know the date of when the our lord Jesus will be coming back for in Revelation 16:15 it says " Look, I will come as unexpectedly as a Thief." I do believe our time is nearing but I do not try and set a date for it could be tonight, tomorrow or in several years. All I know is I want to be ready.
HeroOfGod
The Bible says in Matthew chapter 24, no-one knows the day and the hour. (of what? Of the Rapture!)

“But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.” (Matthew 24 verse:36-39).

It must be noted that the "coming of the Son of Man" definitely pertains to the Rapture in this context and not to the Second coming. The reason why we can draw this conclusion is that we read, " people are eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage" in a word they live their everyday life in "peace and safety" and then "Sudden Destruction" comes upon them.
Just before the second coming of Christ, no-one will be able to live their everyday life, no-one will be able to eat and drink, marry and give in marriage as the world will already be in GREAT TERROR!
By the time Jesus comes the second time the Kingdom of the Beast will have been in full power for three and a half years. thus the day he returns just can't be an average day! Jesus must be talking about the first stage of his coming (the Rapture) which will occur on an average day. IT COULD BE TOMORROW!

as far as the second coming goes, we received signs to know it. now i mean heavenly signs - THE LUNAR TETRADS!!! look, when they occured/will occur. plus we were allowed to be able to identify the first day of the tribulation and the antichrist so we have enough information to claim that the tribulation concludes on 23 September 2015.

We are already in the tribulation awaiting for our Blessed Hope, the Rapture. It is imminent! Here is a short summary, a chart of the end-times detail. please check this website out :

www.signsofthetimes777-endtimeschart.webs.com

Behold, I am coming quickly. Amen! Even so, come Lord Jesus!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.