Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please Pray For My Job
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
mmelanie
My name is Maria N Suwarni, in my area a lot of tofu makers, where they threw the remaining water from tofu processing just like that, so after a while then it lead to pollution, this I know from one of my friends who is a tofu maker because he saw several other tofu makers throw away the water remaining from the processing of tofu into rivers or ditches causing an unpleasant smell that resulted in environmental pollution.

Currently I am trying to process the remaining water from tofu processing generated during the process of making tofu around my area by turning it into nata de soya, but it collided with a shortage of funds, causing only a small part which I can process. To enlarge the capacity to process remaing water from tofu processing, I require additional funding, I asked for a help in order to pray for me so that I can get advice and assistance on how I can apply for financial aid so that I can continue this process.

daughterofzion2011
Dear Lord, I lift up your daughter, Maria before you. You are the all sufficient God, the great Jehovah Jireh and so Lord I pray that you will bring a divine solution to her financial issues. Bring helpers her way that will invest in her food business, let her experience uncommon favour that will bring about a financial breakthrough in her life in Jesus name. Thank you Lord for with you all things are indeed possible.

My dear sister, do let us know when your breakthrough comes....

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.