Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Work And Life
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
Malika
Dear Brothers and sisters in Christ, I thank the Lord for this opportunity to make a prayer request. am a born again Christian Living in Kenya. Currently am employee in a Transport business as an accountant. Our Company has gone down in sales and we have been struggling for some time. Am praying for my Boss and the Company that God will see us through this Year.Please also pray for my Career and my Spiritual Life.Am making my effort to be more closer to God and I thank God for this website..because I know Ill grow. God Bless you so Much. Malika.
daughterofzion2011
Father in the name of Jesus, I lift up your beloved before you this day trusting for a change in her career and spiritual life. give your beloved a new direction in her walk with thee and cause uncommon favour to come upon her. I pray for the company that she works with that Lord you will revive the business and bring about a drastic boost in sales and at the end of the day, all the glory and praise shall go to you in Jesus name, Amen.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.