Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Life & Lonliness
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
MayraVanessaT
My name is Mayra Torres im a bit young but god knows how much i need this.
My life has been going down hill lately. I lost my friends and school just isn't working out for me.

Some times i just feel like going away and forgeting that this place ever existed.. but i know thats not the way it goes.
I feel so alone at times i just cry when i think about how life could be for me but its not. I know i have the lord to talk to and no one can give me better love than him but its hard to live in a place where you're hated by most.
I hope that you guys will pray for me so i wont feel so alone in this world anymore. All i want is friends that will like me for my personality and whats inside rather than for my looks or what i have. I whant a normal teenage life.

Love; M.Vanessa Torres
Marjie
Child of God, Please don't think of yourself as less then anyone else. God is there for you and if He were to tell you how much He loves you....you would be taken to tears. But then as the truth of His love began to grow in you, you would walk with your head high and with more confidence then you could imagine. Please trust me when I say that as a young teen, I was looked down upon because of my family name and because we were considered lower class then many of the wealthy people in our town because my Mother was a single parent in the eyes of our town, when in fact, my parents were very married and in love. My Father had to travel to work and came home for holidays and if he fell ill. It never made me feel lower in station because I had a wonderful friend that told me all about God and Jesus and how loved I was. God is good and He made you to be who you are, He does not make mistakes! You are a joy to this world, you just need to realize your worth and value. I hope that this has helped you in some way, please feel free to write back if you ever need to talk. God bless you today and always, Marjie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.