I recently attended a sermon where we dicussed Matthew 25:14-30. Here it is explained how God gives us all a minimum of a single talent. It is up to us whether or not we use them. Whatever talents God gives us, they should be used to serve the Lord. My personal talent is with my hands. I can build almost anything and fix almost anything with my hands. I'm extremely contructionally inclined as well as mechanically so. ... I would like to use my talent to serve the Lord. I want to fix for God. I want to build for God. I want to live for God. I also would like my service to God to be the primary provision for my family. My wife, children, and church. I would appreciate any ideas as to what a good career could be or just some guidance on the right road as to how I could use this talent to serve God, while aslo keeping it as my source of income to provide for my loved ones. All advice is greatly appreciated. Remember, in the family of christ we are set apart from all worldy religions, because unlike them we dont work towards God. He works THROUGH US. So let your advice be the answers of God to my prayers, as he will use those with salvation to serve other children of Christ. And for those who are able to give insight... Thank you and I hope you will pray for the same reason I will....because you are so blessed that God would use you in his works.