Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please Pray For Me
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
nancy
Please pray for me to recover from the physical and psychological pain and problems I have had. Please pray for my living situation, my move to the next place, my recovery from illness and poverty to become healthy and be able to support myself.
Thank you,
Nancy
AshleyStrunk
I will you keep you in my prayers, Nancy. God is always here for His children and everything we do is for His glory and He never puts us through things we cannot handle. Stay strong and keep your faith, God is always there for you.

Father, I pray to you for Nancy. You know her situation and I pray that you give her strength and faith to get through what she is going through. I pray that she has a successful recovery from her physical and psychological pain and problems. I pray, Lord, that you stay with her and watch over her and guide her through her recovery. Everything is always for Your glory and I know you are always here watching over all of us, Father. In Jesus' name I pray, AMEN!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.