Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Excuse Me, I Need Help Here.
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Christian Advice And Encouragement
AChildOfGod

Hi All,

I'm just very new to this site but I'm glad that God leads me to see this. I've been a Christian for 7 years already.. I'm now married with a Christian guy (we both have converted from Buddhist), and living in Australia. Life here is very tough, we have to work 7 days a week to earn enough to live. We stop going to church from this working reason. If we don't work on Sunday, we lose our job.

We stop going to church around a year already, I found our lives are getting harder and being tempted... We fight a lot, but we tried to make it better (by not to fight). Somehow I felt that he no longer loves me anymore and I felt the same. But we believe that divorce is not an option, we tried again to maintain it. I'm very suffering from this as I feel so painful to be with someone who doesn't love me anymore.

I'm sorry if this is allowed to say here but I don't know what to do and no one around me I can talk with. I have to sleep in the same bed of him like a robot every night. We talked about this many times... but still the same. Like Passion has gone...

If I think about to get out of this marriage.. will it be very wrong? I know that I need to knee down and ask for God's help which I did.. I wanna hear God's voice like before but maybe now i'm too suffered to just hear what I'm crying for.

I'm very childish. So sorry to disturb you all but if anyone could give me a little advice, I would greatly appreciate.

A Child of God.
JesusLuvsMeLongTime
Blow him?
Chie3

I'm currently listening to sermon about Divorce Dilemma by John Macarthur. Never think of getting out of your marriage because it's against God's will. God wants you to stay married. Please study 1 Corinthians 7 and Matthew 19.

The only one who can really help you is Jesus. It's better if you and your husband will study the bible and pray together. It will be very helpful if you will go to church or talk to a pastor. You can also listen to sermons online like gty.org. It helped me understand a lot.

I pray that God will give you strength and guidance.

God is good and he will never leave us. We only need to trust Him.
Felix67
You should go back to Buddhism! At least then you won't have to rely on imaginary friends to solve your problems. (solve was the wrong word..... It is only because of belief in this deity that you feel you cannot get a divorce.)
Frostbite
Those who try to claw their way to happiness will not find it.

Doesn't Australia have over-time laws, causing employers not to offer or demand that people work 7 days per week? How would your cost of living go down with a divorce? Two homes cost more than one home. What does the marriage have to do the loss of passion when you're living to work, rather than working to live?

Lower your cost of living. Find another job. But, whatever you do, don't take it out on your spouse.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.