Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Asking God To Take The Lead
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
Fiona
Please can someone pray for me. I have 2 interviews this week one at 2pm today for a Doctors Practice Manager position, then later in the week Head Nurse for a nursing home in Cheltenham (part of Order of St John’s Trust). I really don’t know which one I would prefer to get! The nursing home would provide me with opportunities to develop within the St John’s Trust as it is a large national company with Christian ethos … they have been very kind already. The Practice Manager would be good too, so I am really just going for both and pray that God will open the door for the one he wants me to get.
Thank you
Fiona
AshleyStrunk
I will keep you in my prayers, Fiona. I wish you the best of luck in your interviews and God will take care of you. He is always with you giving you strength to succeed. Everything you do is for His glory and He is always watching over you.

I'm going through something similar, I'm in the process of getting into nursing school and also trying to get into STNA classes so I can work at a nursing home until I become an RN. I've been praying for myself that it all works out because I'm not able to afford classes. God has shown me many signs the last couple of days that He is here watching over me and helping me because I know this is the path He wants me to take.

I will pray for you and again, I wish you the best of luck!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.