For the last year, I have been trying to get into school for nursing so I can reach my goal of being a pediatric nurse and to be able to help children. I qualify for financial aid but there are always deposit fees that I cannot afford so its stopping me from reaching my goals. I don't have money right now and my fiance recently had lung surgery (his lung collapsed, we thank God every day he made it through) so he hasn't been able to work.

I've also been trying to take STNA classes so I can work at a nursing home (I love the thought of helping people) but every program of classes costs $500+ which I also cannot afford right now and financial aid isn't available since STNA classes are only 75 hours (the schools told me I can only receive financial aid if the courses are 600+ hours). I've contacted nursing homes to see if they help out with paying for the classes and I've so far been unsuccessful.

However, I contacted a program near me called Opportunity Knox because they have a program that will help you pay for the classes and I'm hoping to qualify for it. I got a call back from the lady at Opportunity Knox and she set me up to go to an orientation on March 29th to find out if I can get financial aid to pay for my STNA classes. It would be a huge blessing if I could do this so I can start working and helping those who need it!

I would GREATLY appreciate prayers for my journey in this. I've been praying and praying that this will work out for me. I would love working in a nursing home and to be able to start going to school to become an RN at the same time so I can eventually be a pediatric nurse.

Lord, I need Your help more than ever and I know You are always here with me but I'm at a point in my life when I need Your help the most. Please, Father, help open the doors for me. Father, I have realized what I want to do with my life and I know it is my purpose for being here and why You put me here and I all of my achievements will be for You and Your glory. I need guidance and help especially now in this time of my life. Please, God, be with me and help me get to where I want to be. Please Father, I am reaching out to You with everything in me. Please, Lord, I am on my knees begging, help take the stress and worry off my shoulders. Please, Lord, take away all my fears and take me into Your hands and give me the strength to get through this. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!