My fiance Josh's lung collapsed in January. It had happened before but this time when they put a chest tube in, his lung still wasn't inflating. He was immediately transferred to a different hospital and had to have surgery and half of his right lung was removed. He was in the hospital for a week and after he was able to leave, he still was not doing very well. He can't do very much strenuous work and still often has pain in his lung and side where the surgery was. The Lord was definitely without a doubt with us because He helped him get through it and the surgery went perfectly. God has definitely been with us, I have no doubt about it.

However, he has been having problems recently again and he thought his lung was collapsing again a few nights ago but it didn't.

If you could please keep Josh in your prayers and pray for him to recover and be able to heal gracefully, it would be very much appreciated! I know the Lord is with us and our whole family has been praying for him.

Father, I pray that you give strength to Josh in his time of need. Lord, I pray that you continue to stand by his side and help him heal and Lord, I know you don't put anyone through things they aren't able to overcome but Father, we need You now more than ever. Please Lord, help him come to a full recovery and continue to bless him as You have been. I know you are with us Lord and his progress so far is all because of You. We just pray that you continue to be with us. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen!