It is very obvious if a person is looking for a love and sometime we look in the wrong way to find it.
So many dating site offer to find the man/or woman are looking for their souse.
We all sometime and feel happy when someone looks at your profile, we respond and hope … for what/ to the ladies / girls out there I warn and even young inexperience and new t online dating. Be aware there are a lot of guys / woman that take advantage of Christian women / man because they are just looking for intimacy. They words speak more than they show real Inters in woman. Words like you look sexy tell already what they want.
Woman and single man often feel vulnerable and lonely. The sweet words they tell are like knives and to believe them is like you are not word it because there re lies, they do what it takes to find a woman / man to get hook up for a good time. Having fund together is another tactic to get attention from the victim to have sorry to say having intimacy or hate the word to say in here but it called sex or making love. What has making love to do with love?
Just ask God, pray to not let you lead in temptation and show you a good way to respond if. God will show you the answer, listen to the voices that come from God trough he holly sprit. If you feel something is wrong and you don’t feel peace than don't do it.
It is easy to believe a person to say I like you but mean I want to have intimacy, man as woman can be very sweet and shallow if they want something from a woman. Let God find or show you the right way. He has a plan and knows what is best for you. "Better be alone than with someone that don’t love you for real” it’s for all man and woman today that plan to go online and find the one love. Online dating sites can be even dangerous Even the Daring site Christian Mingle has man and woman that are not real Christians so don’t waste the money to pay a fee. The website plentyoffish.com is a free online dating website but almost more a hook up page I heart from so many people. There are man and woman that stated they are Christians well yes but are they? Most are not honest it is a catch to get their attentions. I was there signed up and got a lot of guys to write me back, after I stated I am a Christian and not looking for intimacy I got less guys that wrote me back. Especially when I said I am saved and go to church. I did a research so if they stated that they are Christians does not mean they act like or even saved, or even life a Christian life. They know God but don't care.
So I hope this is a warning to those that are looking for real love, don’t be naïve, foolish and don’t believe in all sweet talks. Believe in what they Bible tells.