Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need To Be Prayed For
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
Hipolito
Brothers n sister, I use to be a really bad drug addict n an alcoholic back when I was a bit younger I've givin my life to Christ n believe in him. I have been baptized as well. But do from all the things I did it ruined my teeth n my gums.. I looked up what I could have n I think I have the worst gum disease out there. It's called periodontal disease.. I saw what it could be affecting n it said I could get strokes easier and have real bad heart burn that could lead to early death.. It scared me I'm not gonna lie... But I kno that the lord is the king of kings the doctor of doctors n higher than anything. I kno that he can heal me I just please need you guys to pray for me. Please brothers. I can't even look at my gums in the mirror because it just frightens me. I really need help God...
saraeverett
Trust Jesus know that he is working in your life. Ask the Holy Spirit to give you guidance and direction so you may receive help in this time of need. God will provide a way for you to seek medical attention when needed. Believe that you are receiving his guidance. Meantime search for low cost medical treatment maybe apply for assistance to aid you. Pray by his stripes I am healed. Seek his guidance everyday all day keep in first in your mind. Claim everyday that you are receiving healing for your gums. Trust in Jesus he will provide a way he will send you favor. Stay obedient in his word. Read Proverbs and the bible everyday, go to church, give to God, love God and your neighbors, ask for forgiveness, repent and be obedient to the word of God. You are God's favored child.
prophetic
QUOTE (Hipolito @ Oct 7 2011, 02:15 AM) *
Brothers n sister, I use to be a really bad drug addict n an alcoholic back when I was a bit younger I've givin my life to Christ n believe in him. I have been baptized as well. But do from all the things I did it ruined my teeth n my gums.. I looked up what I could have n I think I have the worst gum disease out there. It's called periodontal disease.. I saw what it could be affecting n it said I could get strokes easier and have real bad heart burn that could lead to early death.. It scared me I'm not gonna lie... But I kno that the lord is the king of kings the doctor of doctors n higher than anything. I kno that he can heal me I just please need you guys to pray for me. Please brothers. I can't even look at my gums in the mirror because it just frightens me. I really need help God...

Hi dear , let's pray....
Blossom
QUOTE (Hipolito @ Oct 7 2011, 01:15 AM) *

You will be remembered daily in my prayers. Keep leaning on Jesus.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.