Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Prayer Needed
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
abraham
Please pray for my son, Howard Setiabudi, so that he calls home and willing to disclose his whereabout. I find out he is having a hard time in school and hide it from me. I know for sure that he is safe and sound, but since I do not know his whereabout, it makes me worry as parent. Pray that the Lord leads his way and makes him call home as well as protecting him from others who mean harm to him.
Thank you for your earnest pray, God bless you all.

regards from worrying parent,
abraham kwee
prophetic
QUOTE (abraham @ Oct 7 2011, 10:15 PM) *
Please pray for my son, Howard Setiabudi, so that he calls home and willing to disclose his whereabout. I find out he is having a hard time in school and hide it from me. I know for sure that he is safe and sound, but since I do not know his whereabout, it makes me worry as parent. Pray that the Lord leads his way and makes him call home as well as protecting him from others who mean harm to him.
Thank you for your earnest pray, God bless you all.

regards from worrying parent,
abraham kwee

let's give this child to hands of God .... Amen
Cally
MAy the peace of God be your Portion in Jesus name,
YOur son will come back home in one piece in Jesus name, res assured, that the Lord is in Control,
Be strong and know that angels are tracking his foot steps,
Be blessed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.