Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
kristennlj08
So I am going through a horrible time in my life. My brother just committed suicide a month ago and it seems since then i have lost all faith in everything. I have never really went to church but I think that its about time to start. Since I can really remember I was always around drugs and violence. So my family never really went to church only on mothers day with my grand mother, but when she passed we stopped going all together. There has always been a part of me that doesnt believe in god, but i have always wanted to understand. I used to ask my grandma questions and question god and she would tell me " Open a bible, god has all the answers to your questions". But my grandmother is no longer with me. I feel like I have no one any more and I dont want people to judge me because I dont understand. My brother was my other half and I feel some what responcible because I moved away 6 months ago. I am very confused. It doesnt make since to me. My brother was a star athlete, a boxer and had just graduated school. He also had two beautiful baby boys. Please no one respond in a mean way about my brothers death, I just need help and guidence in getting on the right track. Please. Tonight was the first time I had prayed in a long time, and feel like its time for me to accept god.
prophetic
QUOTE (kristennlj08 @ Dec 6 2011, 12:54 AM) *
So I am going through a horrible time in my life. My brother just committed suicide a month ago and it seems since then i have lost all faith in everything. I have never really went to church but I think that its about time to start. Since I can really remember I was always around drugs and violence. So my family never really went to church only on mothers day with my grand mother, but when she passed we stopped going all together. There has always been a part of me that doesnt believe in god, but i have always wanted to understand. I used to ask my grandma questions and question god and she would tell me " Open a bible, god has all the answers to your questions". But my grandmother is no longer with me. I feel like I have no one any more and I dont want people to judge me because I dont understand. My brother was my other half and I feel some what responcible because I moved away 6 months ago. I am very confused. It doesnt make since to me. My brother was a star athlete, a boxer and had just graduated school. He also had two beautiful baby boys. Please no one respond in a mean way about my brothers death, I just need help and guidence in getting on the right track. Please. Tonight was the first time I had prayed in a long time, and feel like its time for me to accept god.

Hi mate , i am also agreed with this statement here "" I used to ask my grandma questions and question god and she would tell me " Open a bible, god has all the answers to your questions". " Please mate just Do it ... God Bless you ..
johnusa
Hello Kristenn,

Yes, maybe it's time; keep praying.

“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." - Matthew 7:7
Keep asking God, keep seeking, don't just try for a brief time.

Jerimiah 29:13 states "You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."
Be as deeply sincere as you have ever been in your life.

Ask God to open your eyes to the truth of his word. If you do, he will guide you and you will have no doubt that He is very real.
John 14:26 "But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you."

Blossom
QUOTE (kristennlj08 @ Dec 5 2011, 11:54 PM) *

I am so sorry for your loss Kristen! Sometimes people hide pain in their heart when they need to do as you have done here, and share the burden with others, so as not to carry it alone. Jesus will comfort you if you can just speak of the pain to Him and surrender the loss of your brother to Him. He loves YOU beyond measure. I know because I had suffered the same type loss with the death of my nephew. Hang in there and PM me if I can be of any furthur support to you.
daughterofzion2011
Beloved,

My deepest sympathy on the recent loss of your dear brother. My prayer is that the Lord will give you and the rest of your family the strength and courage to bear this loss and move on to take of the little ones he has left behind.
I wont burden you with much words because I believe other brethren who have responded have said it all and you are already being blessed by the words of encouragement.

All I do want to tell you today is that Jesus loves you very much regardless of your past and He sees your hurt and pain and ready to come into your life as long as you have Him. see Revelations 3:20.

He is just waiting for you to say "Lord I surrender all" and i promise you, that weight that you carry around shall be lifted off from you.. for His words says " My yoke is easy and my burden is light" see Matt 11:29-30.

I also assure you that once you accept Jesus Christ into your life, You will find peace and joy which no man can give you.

Please click on this link to obtain more information about the gift of salvation and How to pray to receive Christ into your life and the Lord shall guide you in Jesus name. please do not hesitate to contact me via this forum or the comments section of this blogsite if you have any questions. http://daughtersofzion2011.blogspot.com/
click the salvation page at the top, right after bible study.

Be strong and encouraged, He is with you my dear Sister.

Shalom
Daughterofzion2011

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.