Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please Pray
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
AmazedbyHisGrace
My friend has been a musician since a very young age and is very talented. He was part of a metal band before God changed his life and is a great singer/guitar player. He feels God's guidance to start a music ministry and God recently opened the doors for him to record a CD. The songs are wonderful and they have already blessed people but it is hard to maintain a music ministry financially. Please pray that if this is indeed from God, that God would provide financially and open doors so that it can be sustainable and so that many people can be reached. If you are interested, you can hear his songs for free (www.edfuchsmusic.bandcamp.com). Mainly, please pray that God's will be done.
Thank you.
daughterofzion2011
Lord Jesus, I commit your son in your able hands because you are indeed able. You have given him this musical talent and He wants to use it for your glory and so dear Lord, I pray that thou will prosper the works of his hands. That which you have given him, use it for your glory. Advertise him to a level where favor shall begin to locate him everywhere he goes in Jesus name. Provide all the resources that he needs, financially, materially etc to make his ministry a great success and so I pray that your divine will and purpose be done in the life of your son and your name shall forever be glorified in Jesus name. Amen.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.