Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Inner Congusion
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Bible Questions And Answers
flower
a few months ago i watched a show about demonic possesions and a few ghost shows, now ive been afraid of this since i was five and saw the exorcist.i do not beleive i am under attack spirituallly, however the idea of it scares me half to death to the point where i wont sleep and i cant be alone i have talked to my pasture and prayed and it helps a lot however i cant always seem to shut my mind off. i know i am safe as long as i know i have god on my side. but i cant seem to figure out what is bringing on these fears, is it my mind being overly active, pms/ my anxiety, or is it stress in my life triggering it such as my husband deployed us fighing alot and me moving to a new place alone. any advice on how to handle this is greatly appreciated. some days i will feel okay and others i feel scared mainly around the time of my period. i have talked to the pastor and ready the bible and do not think it is demon possesion just rahter my own twisted mind doing what it does. so as i sad before any ideas are welcomedd.
Frostbite
Sounds like stress.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.