Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please Pray For Me
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
Michael
I'm new to this forum and sight and would like some help with your prayers please. I suffer from anxiety, post traumatic stress disorder, clinical depression, osteoarthritis in by back neck and knees with pain radiating down by left leg and left arm. I've been in therapy at the VA and they have helped a lot with the pain and have found the right medication to help treat the symptoms I have. However, God's healing hand is so much more powerful. I'm not well off financially but I manage to live from day to day. I'm unable to work but my requests for disability help from Social Security and the VA have not been forthcoming so I would also humbly ask for God's help in speeding these processes along.

Thank you and may God bless each and every one of you.
Blossom
QUOTE (Michael @ Jan 31 2012, 07:38 AM) *
I'm new to this forum and sight and would like some help with your prayers please. I suffer from anxiety, post traumatic stress disorder, clinical depression, osteoarthritis in by back neck and knees with pain radiating down by left leg and left arm. I've been in therapy at the VA and they have helped a lot with the pain and have found the right medication to help treat the symptoms I have. However, God's healing hand is so much more powerful. I'm not well off financially but I manage to live from day to day. I'm unable to work but my requests for disability help from Social Security and the VA have not been forthcoming so I would also humbly ask for God's help in speeding these processes along.

Thank you and may God bless each and every one of you.

Michael,

I pray God's mighty grace sustains you in these present trials, as you learn to lean on His everlasting arms for strength in this struggle. Depression is so misunderstood in this day and age. Christians are not immune to it and are often judged wrongly as not trusting in God. It is like any other illness and in need of proper understanding and support. PM me if I can be of any furthur assist.

daughterofzion2011
Beloved, it gives me joy that you trust in the healing power of God and therefore I am going to join my faith with yours and trust the Lord for complete healing in your body.

Father, in the name of Jesus, I join my faith with your son, this day because we know you are the all powerful God and the one that healeth. You bore our sicknesses and pains on the cross of calvary over 2,000 years ago and your word says by your stripes, we are healed. So therefore, standing on your word, we claim perfect healing and wholeness right now in the body of my beloved brother and trust by faith that It is done in Jesus name.

Lord, put the enemy to shame in his life that your name shall forever be glorified through testimony of healing and financial breakthrough. Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name.

It is well with you beloved, receive your healing today and begin to thank the Lord for His mighty hand upon your life.

God bless you now and always.

Shalom,
Daughter of Zion 4 Christ.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.