My brother lost his job and he's moved in with us. I love him but he has anger problems and it's really starting to stress me and my sister out. I just pray that maybe he won't have to stay at our home for very long and that he finally get's a new job and maybe an apartment or something. With school Im having a real problem with financial aid and Im hoping I passed my public speech class for the summer.

I have already passed one class but if I don't pass this one I won't be able to go to school next year, which might put a strain on our relationship. This really sucks because I don't want to be seperated from him. He says that he's been real busy and that he's trying to put his thoughts together and Im not sure what that means. He's trying to find out where he should go with his life and he says he can't count on that being the way Im going. sad.gif He says he's not breaking up with me and this has nothing to do with me as of now and it's a lot of different things, but Im just really afraid. sad.gif

I'd really hate to lose him because he's touched my life so much and it would kill me if I could never see him again. Please, I ask for a little guidance and what I should do to handle all of this.