Hi I'm a 47 years woman I'm a Christian and also I'm an evangelist, I have 2 children in college and currently I'm taking undergraduate college classes, also I'm an artist I started painting when I was 7 years old.
I need help and advice to solve a problem, for many years I live in rented places and I saved money to purchase a house. 3 years ago I purchased a house that needs a lot of work, I have done some work myself I took all the old broken cabinets from the kitchen and the bathroom, I need to replace the windows and the roof of the garage, also needs flooring the water pipes, some electrical work and a new heating system this is a small house, when I bought it I was really excited about my first home this house has a potential so I can plant an organic garden but unfortunately for the last 3 years my work had slowed down quite a bit and im not earning what I used to years ago as a consequence I move into the basement of my friend for the past year.
I'm a studying because I like to have a better future, but I don’t know what to do I feel that I’m ageist the wall and the sword I don’t like to get rid of the house and I don’t have the money to fix it after I work so hard to get it. I had paid al my taxes are up to date, In the meant time I don’t have a place to celebrate the holidays with my children. I'm usually an optimistic person and I know that the Lord is our provider. But sometimes in life you find yourself in this kind of predicament and is hard to find a solution, the only family that I have are my two children. I don’t know where to go for a sound advice. I appreciate an honest advise you can give me as how to handle this situation.