Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pray For Web-church And Ehf Ministries
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
Glen
Thank you all for your support and participation in the past few months. Now that our ministry webs and forums are online and working well, please pray that the Lord brings the people who can be reached and helped through this ministry. Also, please pray He gives us the wisdom to make the right decisions to keep this ministry growing and helping people find and live in Him.
Big Al
I will definitely be praying for you and this ministry. I have been blessed to be a part of the prayer team. When I pray for others it is amazing how I can be lifted out of selfishness and into a spirit of gratitude.

Keep up the work that God has shown to you! I feel like this is just the begining of something wonderful! ALan A
VSC
I also will have you in my prayers. I feel so grateful to have found this site and to have felt your warmth. I also hope more people find there way here to feel the hope that I do now. Thank you.
Glen
Thank you, Verena. You made my day with your two posts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.