I Need Prayers about these things Below:
1. I need prayers because I have a Sore Throat and Ear Pain and Major Flu that is not getting getter at all.
2. I need a lot of prayers because I am having Severe itching and irritation in between my legs with severe Bladder Leakages in between my legs that is not getting better.
3. I Need Prayers because I am Having Severe Vaginal itching every single day
4. I need Prayers because I am having Very Out of Control Diarrhea with Accidents in my pants Every single Day
5. I need am in need of Prayers because I am having Very Bad Tummy Pains Everyday.
6. I Need Prayers because I am having a Major Rough time with my RNY Gastric Bypass Which I had done in July of 2012and Being with No Gallbladder which I had My Gallbladder removed in July of 2012 Also and I really need a Friend that Has Had the RNY Gastric Bypass that Can Be My Diet Buddy, Answer Questions I Have and Also Be My Gastric Bypass email PenPal I have had no support in the online Gastric Bypass Groups because people treat me Mean and Say I have Mental Problems. If you have Been through the RNY Gastric Bypass and can Be My Diet Buddy, Answer Questions and Be My Penpal please message me.

I want to say Thank you if you can pray for me. If you can Be My Gastric Bypass Diet Buddy, Email penpal and Answer Questions I have about Gastric Bypass please message me I would very Much appreciate it.

Channing