Philippians 2:6-11

KJV(i) 6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. 9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

YLT(i) 6 who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal to God, 7 but did empty himself, the form of a servant having taken, in the likeness of men having been made, 8 and in fashion having been found as a man, he humbled himself, having become obedient unto death—death even of a cross, 9 wherefore, also, God did highly exalt him, and gave to him a name that is above every name, 10 that in the name of Jesus every knee may bow—of heavenlies, and earthlies, and what are under the earth— 11 and every tongue may confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

6 Jesus is God and reigned on high but saw His need to great off the throne. He gave up His throne for us.

7 God came to us as a man, His name was Jesus. God came not as a great king or powerful ruler did not come into a wealthy family or a postion of fame, he came as a poor man a baby born in a manger, the lowest from the highest. Christ came not to rule but to serve us.

8 Christ died unjustly next to men who died for the wrongs they had done. Christ died also for wrongs done but they were not his they were ours.

9 Because of what Christ did His praise will never end and His glory will remain forever. No name is greater than the name of Jesus; there is no other name that leads to salvation.

10 Everyone will bow in the name of Jesus whether they receive Him now or reject Him now they will bow to Him.

11 Every one will call Jesus Lord; I choose to call Him Lord now instead of after it is too late.