Philippians 2:14-18
KJV 14 Do all things without murmurings and disputings: 15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; 16 Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain. 17 Yea, and if I be offered upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I joy, and rejoice with you all. 18 For the same cause also do ye joy, and rejoice with me.

YLT 14 All things do without murmurings and reasonings, 15 that ye may become blameless and harmless, children of God, unblemished in the midst of a generation crooked and perverse, among whom ye do appear as luminaries in the world, 16 the word of life holding forth, for rejoicing to me in regard to a day of Christ, that not in vain did I run, nor in vain did I labour; 17 but if also I am poured forth upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I rejoice and joy with you all, 18 because of this do ye also rejoice and joy with me.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

14 We should do things with a joy, He has given us joy, and this does not mean we will not get angry Christ got angry. We should focus not on ourselves but how we present Christ by how we act.

15 To live a life without blame even if we could does this people will make up lies trying to ruin our name, they did this with Christ, they can find fault with us but they could not with Him. We should not live as though we are acting but be genuine. People will see Christ though us if we submit to Him, His light will come out our lives in ways we do not even notice and people who we do not know will see us doing this.

16 The word of life is Christ but here may refer more to the scriptures. When we see Christ all that we had to suffer and all the struggles we had to go through will be forgotten.

17 Paul knew to die were to see the Lord sooner. Paul knew his life ways not in his hands but in His hands. We should be willing to submit everything to the Lord even our own life nothing should come before us and God. He gives us a joy that helps us though all that we go thru.

18 We as Christians should share with each other the wonders God is doing in our lives not just share where we need uplifting but to share blessing so others can rejoice with us.