I had a list of sites to visit from a few years back and have ventured to continue before the interruption, that being basically a development in the prophecy of Daniel 11:40. Believe it or not, on November 8, 2012 A.D., those two kings described in that passage sat face to face for the first time. A prophecy from over 2500 years ago was fulfilled.

I put this same title to a topic at another site (which I actually knew was apostate, but decided to give them a second chance) and they failed miserably. It's called Defenders of the Catholic Faith, but they're more like butchers of it. Some sites call themselves Catholic, but are not. Some outright attack the Catholic Church. For clarification purposes, my understanding of the initial use of the word 'catholic' to apply to the Church was first written by St. Ignatius of Antioch, who was the same young child that Jesus held in His arms while saying, "Hinder not the children to come unto me." The word 'catholic' in this sense is not a mere equivalent to 'universal', but is meant to embrace all the teachings of Christ. This is something of a return hug from Ignatius to Jesus in his writing so.

I began responding to occurences of another Biblically related prophecy several years ago. But since 1955 A.D. for me has been a realization of the fulfillment of Daniel 11 in many ways.

Questions welcome.

Have a great day, for it certainly is!