Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: God Always Answers Prayer
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Answers And Miracles
Glen
I often hear of people who feel they've failed God or He's abandoned them because they didn't receive what they asked for in prayer. I remember having the same thoughts as a teenager, not knowing that God isn't like the simplistic "vending machine" I was taught about as a child. In fact, I now know God is honored by our prayer requests and answers every one, just not always exactly as we expect. To illustrate the surprising ways He answers prayer, this article will document 5 years of our lives when it often seemed nothing was getting through to Him.

The First Prayer: After 7 years of ministry and a BA degree, I was finally on the fast track in ministry. I had a very responsible pastor position at a large church and what the senior pastor was saying hinted at good things to come for years. Finally time to fulfill some of our dreams. Marsha and I began looking for land and found a beautiful 5 acre parcel, commuting distance from our jobs. We agreed with the owner on price and general terms and set an appointment to walk the property and sign a contract the next Sunday. Marsha and I asked God...
Read Complete Article
soulfulheart
Thanks for the testimony, it's always nice to be reminded that our God is bigger than our minds, our plans, and our dreams. A Soulful Heart
KEVIN
A post from my earlier post I asked for prayers to be calm andmore patient. God has been good to me. HE is INDEED working on me. I have two Dr.s who have talked and agreed on acourse of mediscaton for my migraines and depresion I am working on being more positive in my outlook.
My wife showed me a posting that she wated to post, but felt uncomfortable about, not sure why. I will know in time. God has slowed me down. My wife has been haveing issues and as I prayed for her last night I heard God tell give her a message................what a blessing...to hear God CLEARLY.
My migraines are subsiding, I AM FEELING BETTER AND I WILL CONTINUE TO FEEL BEETER IN GOD 'S NAME

Just wanted to update everyone
Thank you for your prayers
Deb
Here is the message from your wife <3
I wasn't sure if it was appropriate to post a message to my husband on the prayer forum.
But, here is what I wrote earlier.....
I love you

God is SO good. He is working with you right now. He is giving you opportunities to experience things that you never had time for before, and probably never even realized that you had these things "sitting on the back burner" in your heart.

As your wife, I get to be witness to God's good works in you. I get to be witness to the changes He is making in you. I get to be a part of your experience. I am blessed to be in your life.

I love you, and am praying for your peace and calm heart.

Deb
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.