Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 31 Weeks Pregnant And Recently Left By My Other Half
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
LOVINFCPRAYINFOROURFAMILY

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FAMILY TO AGAIN BE TOGETHER. 1 1/2 AGO MY OTHER HALF ABANDONDED ME AND MY KIDS IN A HOTEL WHILE I AM ALMOST 8 MTHS PREGNANT. WE MOVED FROM UP NORTH NY/NJ TO THE CHARLOTTE, NC AREA AWAITING A HOUSE TO MOVE INTO. HE BECAME VERY STRESSED OVER WHAT HE FELT WAS INSUFFICIENT INCOME, DIFFICULTIES WITH OUR MORTGAGE, MY INABILITY TO WORK BECAUSE OF MEDICAL BEDREST, ONE VEHICLE...A NUMBER OF THINGS THAT OCCURED. WE FOUGHT CONSTANTLY ADDING TO OUR STRESS AND ALSO STAYING IN A HOTEL WAS NOT MAKING THINGS EASIER. ANYHOW FOR 2 MTHS HE THREATENED TO LEAVE EVERYTIME THINGS GOT HARD AFTER SO MUCH HI FINALLY BECAME FED UP WITH THE THREAT THAT I SAID LEAVE IF YOU WANT TO...HE DID... I AM NOT PERFECT ... NO ONE IS... I MAY NOT SAY NICE THINGS WHEN I AM MAD BUT I KNOW I COULD NEVER WALK AWAY FROM THOSE THAT I LOVE ..ABANDON THEM WITH NO FOOD, NO MONEY, SHELTER FOR ONLY 3 MORE DAYS PAID FOR, NO TRANSPORTATION, AND TO SOOTHE CONCIOUS CALLED MY FAMILY MEMBERS AND LIED TO TURN PEOPLE AGAINST ME. HE CLOSED ON THE HOUSE ANYWAY...LEFT IT EMPTY TO RENT TO OTHERS AND RETURNED UP NORTH.
I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND KNOW HE IS A GOOD MAN BUT HE HAS ALLOWED ANY HURT FROM THE PAST BOTH OURS AND OUTSIDE DAMAGE US MORE. I PRAY FOR GOD TO TOUCH HIS HEART AND REALIZE OUR FAMILY IS MEANT TO BE TOGETHER OUR LITTLE GIRL WILL COME TO THIS WORLD AND NEED HER FATHER ALSO. HE IS NOT SEEKING GOD BUT RUNNING FROM GOD INSPITE OF MY MANY TRIES TO GET HIM TO CHURCH. HE SEEMS AS IF HE IS SEEKING BUT AT THE SAME TIME RUNNING. PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR FAMILY TO REUNITE....I AM STILL IN SHOCK THIS HAS ALL HAPPENED.
Glen
We'll be praying for you all.
Doc
I'll pray for you. Jesus loves you and will meet your needs. Pray and have faith. I just joined here, but I don't see an update. Let us know how you're doing. Love.
Aggie
Please let me know if you need anything at all...you can contact me through email and personal message and everything, I will do anything I can to help. I dont have much, but if you need anything that I have, please let me know.

Aggie
Penny
I am new to this site and this your prayer request was the first one that I read. Once read I felt so compelled to write. I was in a very similar situation as you are currently in and yes it is quite stressful and devistating. I was in a relationship and became pregnant with twins. The man father of the babies promised me everything, was happy and excited, took me out to look at new homes to buy and was helping me to prepare for the babies arrival. He told me to quit my job, stay home as I was really sick and take care of myself and the babies. We really did get along and was very happy together, never argued or disagreed and I thought that we would be together forever and have a wonderful family. We went to bed one night and out of the blue he told me right before we went to sleep that he no longer wanted to be in the relationship and got up and abandoned me at 1:00 a.m. I was living in a townhouse that I was responsible for, had quit my job with his encouragement, very ill, a 10 yr old son to care and provide for and did not know what had just happened. I was distraught!!! I lost my home, moved back home and became very depressed. I would not get out of bed for 2 months as I would just lay there and think how in the world was I going to take care of these babies and myself. 3 months passed and nothing got better. I never heard from the father, he never called to check up on me or the pregnancy, dr's appt or anything. Then all of a sudden I lost the babies. I am not trying to worry you but I wsa early in my pregnancy. I was about 12 weeks when I lost them. Due to the stress, lonlieness, the feeling of abandonment - I just couldn't take it. The one day I picked up the bible. I knew that there was one person who would never abandon me and would always be there to help me through my difficult times and love me for better or worse and that ws God. It was amazing at how quickly I healed and how quickly I became happy again. God became my strength and I really feel like God took the burden for me. I prayed everynight and I asked God to enter my life and my heart and help me heal. I was holding on to alot of bad feelings, resentment that I found was holding me down. I learned through my bible readings that one must be able to forgive. At first, I never even called the father to tell him that he was no longer going to be a daddy. It was about 3 months after before I ever called him. It wasn't until I read the bible, accepted God and learned to forgive that I called him. Once I was able to forgive I felt like the weight of the world was lifted off my shoulders. I thank God that he was there for me and helped me through a very difficult time. God's strength that was given to me helped me through it.

I will certainly pray for you. Please keep your head up and look for your strength through God and prayer. I do hope and will pray that you and your family will reunite and you have a very healthy baby.

Hugs and smiles

Penny

you may email me if you would like to talk or need someone to listen.
alexander.cleaning@gmail.com
Deb
Hello, I was wondering if you could share any updates on this situation.
I am praying for your family, and would love to hear what is new, and how your new baby is doing.

God Bless,
Deb
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.