Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please Pray For Peace And Calm
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
KEVIN
Please pray for me. I have noticed that I am getting waaaay to impatient with everyone lately.
I need prayer so that I can be more calm and keep my blood pressure down. please pray for peace and calm in myself

Kevin
Glen
Hi Kevin! I've noticed over the years, when my attitude changes toward others with no cause on their part, it's usually something God is bringing to the surface in me to be dealt with.  We'll be praying for you!
Ariel
Hi Kevin,
I understand quite well your feelings and I too at times have these feelings that stand in the way of being loving to my brothers and sisters as God wants us too. Prayer is always welcome and I do my part as well. In that I mean our bodies can become so polluted with toxins that our livers cannot function very well and this can leave us feeling anxious at the very least. Watch what you are eating and avoid foods and drink that will add fuel to this fire of anxiety. Avoid coffee, sugar, refined foods and toxic meats. Avoid visual disturbances of print and media that bring more rage into your system. Excercise and move the energy out of your body with visualization. Think, create and claim victory in the name of Christ over these feelings. Then be ready to give out the love again that your brethren so desparetly need.
A simple smile from you can lift someone you do not know from a place of darkness.

your brother in Christ,
Ariel
KEVIN
QUOTE(Glen @ Feb 13 2007, 07:07 AM) *
Hi Kevin! I've noticed over the years, when my attitude changes toward others with no cause on their part, it's usually something God is bringing to the surface in me to be dealt with.  We'll be praying for you!

I have noticed myself that when i seem to go through rough times, it is when God is shaping me. I can't wait to see what I learn and become out of this experience.

Thank you for your prayers.

How is Marsha?
Glen
Marsha's fine...no cancer.
KEVIN
QUOTE(Glen @ Feb 16 2007, 03:13 PM) *
Marsha's fine...no cancer.

PRAISE GOD! :>)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.