Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Prayer Help For Ptsd
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
Ariel
Dear Brethren,

After surviving an industrial accident over 30 years ago that injured my neck and back I now have along with chronic pain and sleeplesness PTSD. (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder). It affects me in different levels of intensity and duration. Character flaws that invite habitual sins have become worse. Now being older and having a young son that needs me I ask for any ideas and prayers that may help in this battle.

May God Bless You!
Glen
We'll be praying for you, Ariel. You haven't mentioned what the sin was, but you might look into whether you're talking about an addiction, since you said "habitual." I'm sure God will be faithful in helping you in either case. I admire your motives for getting this thing cleared up.
Owen
Hi Ariel.

I am very sorry to hear about your pain that you are going through.

I can not imagine what that kind of constant pain would be like, I feel for you, and wish I could take your place to give you a break.

I hope you will be alright, maybe there is some avenue of treatment that might come available in the future, to help you with the pain.

I pray that God will help you, and show you His love in this time, despite your shortcomings, which He has already demonstrated by sending His Son to die for us.

Best wishes in this time,

Owen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.