Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Sister Has Ms
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
Doc
My sister is in need of a touch from God. She is in the last stages of multiple sclerosis. She can see, talk and use 1 finger. She is in constant pain and has a terrible migraine headache. She has been becoming increasingly depressed and is now at the point that she just prays that God will call her home. I don't know what His plan for her life is, or why she has this disease, but I believe she is still alive for a reason. I am asking for prayer that she will more clearly understand His plan and that her pain can be relieved. I love my sister dearly and feel so sad because I can't help her with the pain. I am 2000 miles away and can't even go visit her. She needs prayer, PLEASE.
Aggie
Doc,

I am not so good at all this religious quoting and understanding yet, but I am good at prayer, so you have mine. I am sorry about your sister. I understand what it is like to hurt and not be able to do anything. You will be in my prayers, please let me know how it goes.

Aggie
Glen
Hi Doc! We're praying for you and your sister.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.