Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Express Prayer
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Answers And Miracles
Aggie
I was at work this morning checking my account online. It wasn't looking very good and I was sitting there thinking "well, this is my fault, I should have watched it more closely". I was praying for everything to work out and then I hear on the radio station to call and if your caller number 10 you win a one hundred dollar bonus check. So I decided to try knowing that I probably wasn't going to win (I mean come on, Im one in thousands of people trying to get through). Anyway, I called and what do you know, I was caller number 10!!!! I couldn't believe it. I prayed and thanked God for answering my prayer so quickly. With my string of luck lately, I just needed one small thing to keep me going. I am so happy right now. I am happy about the check because I needed it but I think I am more happy that God answered my prayer, I feel so loved right now. Praise God!

Aggie
Glen
The Bible says, He knows what we need before we even ask! Obviously, this is true! Praise Him!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.