Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pray For Me
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
Doc
i am suicidal. i cant stand being away from my family and there doesn't seem to be an end in sight. i know they love me, but i cant go home. i love my wife and daughters. i hate the thought of hurting them even more than i already have. the only thing that keeps me alive is the hope that someday this will all be over. i just pray i can hang on until then. my health is failing and if i cant work, they cant eat. i only have 2 purposes on earth--my family and my work. if i lose either, there is no oreason to continue. help.
Sandra
You are in my prayers. Remember, if God brings you to it, He will lead you through it. Have faith and God will provide. Praying for you. Remember, God will not fail us. Sandra
Glen
We're praying for you.
Steve
Doc, please be strong for the sake of your family. This will pass and things will get better. Just push those suicidal thoughts away and ask God for help when you're hurting like that. You have people that want you to be here -- your family needs you to be here. Most important, try to take care of yourself. Be sure to eat and try to get some rest. We're praying for you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.