Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Im Scared
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
GodsKnight
i dont feel right anymore i feel like god dosnt want to forgive me anymore I feel like im a lost cause now

i feel kinda scared and alone and i pray every night and not just for me but for everyone in the world I belive in god I love god! but i dont think god takes me serious anyore and for that reason im scared i wish that he could just talk to me sometimes and tell me that he loves me and forgives me

drugs have been a big issue ive been doing ecstacy for a while now but i wonna stop and ive been doing good so far i havnt done t in 2 weeks it might not sound much but to me it is i just need someone help i want to be closer to god
Glen
God loves you so much He had me put these websites up so you could reconnect with Him. Drugs, especially ecstasy, can cause anxiety, depression, even schizophrenia long after you stop taking them. He will help you stay off of them and staying off of them will help you sense His love and guidance. He promises to draw near to you if you draw near to Him. I promise God takes you seriously. Now that you're taking Him seriously, miracles can happen. Start looking for them! Keep us posted on how things are going.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.