Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Want Change In My Life And Need Direction
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
aljr
I have lost my wife and family. I am a emotional and of late a physical abuser. I have been arrested and gone through counseling several of which just stop making appointments for me to attend. I don't feel I got the help I need and want. I love the lord and pray to him constantly for guidence. I hate myself for having uncontroled emotions included rage, hurt, and excitment. I love my wife and feel like I cannot live life without her. I have been with her since I was 14 and I know I never matured to become what a husband should be. I don't know where to go from here. I want a change in my life. I live in Georgia and would like to know where I can receive the help I want and need. I have been deployed for the past 7 months and my wife has decided she wants to live life on her own and be her own boss. I know she hurts and feels I cannot change. I so want to be a different person in the lord and in life. Please pray for change and guidence for me. I love my wife and fear I might never reconnect with her again.
Glen
Direct counseling one-on-one is probably the best. You mentioned being deployed, so, the best place to go to find out where you would get counseling is to your commander. This problem is very important to get straight. You've had several failed attempts at controlling it before. By getting your commander involved, you become accountable for your progress, you also gain someone who can objectively tell your wife how you're doing if she becomes interested in trying again. It's a win-win for you. We'll be praying for you. God will help.
gina r
I will pray for you. I think your wife needs some time on her own to think. I know if you attend counseling, maybe through a church you will be healed and be the person you should become. If your wife sees that you are trying , she will see you in a different light. Remember, WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! God bless you:-) In Christ, Gina
aljr
Thank you for praying for me. I have faith that Jesus Christ will heal my wife and work on my life. I want to make him first in my life but have no guidence. I know this will be a long struggle. i love my wife and hate myself for what I have done to her heart. This is my fresh start. I pray that Jesus keeps all of you out there that need help. I pray that Jesus protects my family and heals me. love aljr
Glen
To your prayer I say, Amen and Amen! Let me recommend our Online Christian Discipleship School for guidance. In 16 short lessons, it helps you learn from the Bible what a Christian life is all about. I've purposely tried to keep my opinion out and let the Word of God speak for Him. When seeking God's guidance, the Bible is a better source than other people...even Christian people...even ministers. I pray you get the guidance you're seeking.
cgiang
In every struggle in life, just always remember GOD is always there for everyone, we just need to pray and have faith in his mercy.

educational videos
aljr
My mother in law sen tme the book "Why does he do that?" This book describes me evr since I was a child. I am an abuser. I want to stop my way of life. I want change in myself. I want Jesus to guide me and change ME! I pray for guidence and change. I don't want to be this way ANYMORE! Thank you for you prayers. When I come home I will seek out who can help me will the love of Christ I will find change for good. al
RUDY
I need prayer too , but I find I have been able to help others successfuly with the following.

I have found that when the going gets really rough.When there doesnt seem to be a way out.The lord will open a way where there is none.

I once had a vision, a response from god. I was down on my luck and I went into my living room in the wee hours of the morning. I said to God ( in the dark), please god help me.I am, but a worm-my God. If you were to send me to hell itself, I would still have faith. God responded with giving me physical light. I mean I saw the light.

And another time I saw a man that was very upset because he was sick and had become a burden to his wife. he was so sad becuase she had left him with the children and he was sick.

I told him to go home, and some night when there was privacy, to talk to god. I told him it wouldnt work unless there was 100% sicerity.

He came back a while later and hugged me saying that after he had prayed (moments after), his wife had called and said she would return and love him.

Try presenting yourself before God with your supplications. Tell God what is in your heart.He will deliver you. But you must believe. Believe that in believing a solution will appear.Pray with all your soul.

I will pray for you. I will ask God and the angels to visit you with light and hopefulness.God will open a way where there was none.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.