Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gov Corruption Trying To Put Me In Prison For Nothing.
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
star7
Heres my story..i was working as a surgery tech in a hospital,i moved to another city and saw a add in the news paper for a pharmacy tech... will train.I thought i can get my foot in the door and one day become a pharmacy tech.A dr owned the place and his wife..they were both christians and the wife woked for a pastor.And they wanted to get a business started as they told me,well i was a clerk all i did was print scripts..and ordered supplies through mckesson,wich is a supplier all hospitals use..and pharmacys use.Well one day the dea came in with guns blazing on these folks who by the way are in their early 70s,and they put guns on me.They kept us for 8 hours without food or drink,and didnt even tell us nothing,and wouldnt answer any questions,and they didnt even read me my rights,and wanted me to lie against the dr that he was doing something illegal,and even said if i was a christian i sould tell the truth.They wanted me to lie against the dr and his wife..i told them all i do is run the pc wich is what i was hired for.They all left.. finally,the dr told me the dea was crooked and like to go after small business who run a pharmacy,and have got in trouble in the past doing this before.I called the state to find out what was going on and made sure i was ok to work there,the assured me i was ok to since all i did was print scripts,and he did get a lisence to run a pharmacy.long story short i quit last year may 2006 from that job cause i decided this was weird and my goal was to get a lisence to be a pharmacy tech,far as i known they the dr and his wife were very nice people,i talked to the wife a lot we would share scripture.the dr kept to him self and stayed in his office..he was pretty strict and didnt say much.to anybody.well april 9th 2007 i had the dea at my door and said i was being indictment for conspiracy to distribute prescription drugs and aiding and abetting the pharmacy,i thought this was very wrong when all i was was a employee who was a clerk..and was trained my mckesson to order the pharmacy drugs..i never handeled the drugs or had nothing to do with that side.i called the dr and his attorney because i had no clue what was going on..and the dea wouldnt tell me nothing as usual.the attorney and the dr said they are getting revenge on me cause they cant do nothing to the dr and infact the dr is suing the dea for wrongful of taking their drugs and what they did.Ok so this isnt not fair to me..this is corruption cause they know i dont have money for a attorney wich is 15,000 to take on the dea.Is it because this is a spiritual battle?I dont know what to do?i was just an employee who answered an add in the newspaper,i called down to the court house to find out what was going on,i was told dea always win,and ill go to prison or get probation with a felony..when i havent done anything wrong.so my life is over for nothing if i even get probation wich attorney said theres no probation with the gov..ill most likley go to prison..for nothing..i have a small child i watch everyday,and getting ready to get some schooling of pharmacy tech,my son will need a surgey one day for his checst..and my dad died in nov last year and what he left me i have to fight for,from inlaws that are crooked,and the law has cited my dads land for some cars on his property,and after the medical bills and me quitting the dr last year i got behind on bills where i have collectors after me..my thing is why would god do this to me??when i pray all the time.and have faith in him..it start getting bad and bad..and now its the end...im going to prison for something i didnt do just because they wanted revenge on my employer,they dont want to listen to me and my familys arguments because they all new what i did and from time to time came to my job to check on me,so were all mad what the dea is doing to me.and i told them as far as i know the dr and his wife who owned the buisness did nothing wrong that i ever seen..plus they had a lisence to run a pharmacy.and was reguarly checked on from the gov.and as i said all i did was what i was hired to do sit a the pc and prit the dr scripts for his prescriptions????dea wouldnt tell me nothing..all i know is im being tried april the 25th..for nothing...and they told me not to tell no one what was going on...i dont care im telling everyone what they are doing to me.the dr and and his wife said all i was was a employee and did what i was hired for..they dont care.ill tell you this whats the point being christian and being a father when im getting attacked for nothing.i rather commit suicide than go to prison with real evil people and be away from my son when i did nothing wrong.My family says is satan..i say whats the point anymore,i dont have 15,000 to fight them,and dont know why im getting it when all i did wa sapply for a job??all the attorneys i talked too said they are getting revenge on me ..because they cant go after the dr.So what can i do??my whole family is mad and even called the dr..why i was being in trouble?he said i was in the crossfire,my family said to the dr ,that i shouldnt be in his mess.So here i am..what do i do..i did nothing wrong..i been mad for a while and having hate towards the dea..i havent been arrested im going to hearing and they are going to try me..and i was told they always get peopel in prison.and dont do probation.I want to know why im going to prison for nothing,I m mad a god for this doing to me..because this does not make any sence???but as i was told the dea can lie..and do anything thay want.so i dont know what to pray for...to make them leave me alone and dismiss my case...cause as they said..they never dismiss cases and always..always put people in prison.but i dont dont know why me..so im asking for a payer that will fight evil corruption...and help me...and a answer why me??when i dont get in trouble..i even preach to people to help people..im a family man with a little child age 5..and ill tell you with no one on my side im pretty scared for me and my child..so they said for me working there im getting in trouble..when they wont even tell me why the dr is in trouble.and the dr said to me hes not in trouble..
Glen
While I was praying for you, some Bible verses popped into my head, so, let me share them with you.
"speak the truth in love"
"the heart of the king is in the hands of God"
"If God be for us, who can be against us"
"You need not fight in this battle. Just stand and see the salvation of God."
"Not powers, not even death can separate us from the love of God."
I have good reason to believe many parts of our government are corrupt. Still, the most powerful force in the Universe is God. He makes and breaks governments. Rest in Him! When the letters that finished the New Testament were being written, Rome, the most powerful government in history at that time, was rounding up Christians and killing them. There are Christians today, but no Rome. Those who were killed are safe with their loving God, forever. Even the Apostle Paul was put in prison for Jesus, and used that cell to reach people for Christ. If you lose faith now, the devil wins. Whatever happens, know you are in the hands of a loving and all powerful God. He is not doing this!
Glen
Hi Star! I told you to rest in God and not to worry. Here is an answer from a member of the Prayer Team who hasn't quite gotten up to speed on the forums, so he asked me to post his comments for you. Ron is an attorney with the highest qualifications (Juris Doctor). He says this:
Hi star7:

"If the DEA is coming after you, it must be for a federal violation and therefore in a federal court. And, since it is the DEA, then it will be a criminal charge.

Since it's federal, and since it's criminal, you don't need $15,000 to hire a lawyer. The court MUST appoint a lawyer for you. So, tell the judge you can't afford a lawyer and want a court appointed lawyer.

Once you get the court appointed lawyer, the DEA MUST turn over copies of all it's evidence to your lawyer so he/she can see what evidence the DEA thinks they have against you. This is where the DEA's case against you will begin to fall apart. Hang in there. You should come out of this OK.

I'm not a preacher but I know you are not the first Christian to have this kind of problem. God does things we can not understand, but He does them for our good. Trust God. He knows what He is doing and in the end, something better will come your way.

Ron"
gina r
Hi, I will pray for your situation to work out and I will also pray for your financial needs to met to be able to fight this. I don't understand why the doctor is not in trouble and you are. I also think when a judge hears all this you will be cleared in the end:-) Remember to keep fighting and "With God all things are possible" Do not give up. You have a precious child to think about. God doesn't give you anything you can't handle. I will pray all this in Jesus name. May God Bless you and pour his favor on you, Gina
Steve
It sounds like God is already at work here and providing you the much-needed answers through Glen and Ron's commentary. I'll pray that everything works out for you, Star7.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.