Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Christian Worship Music
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Praise And Worship Music
Glen
To listen to this week's selections, just click on the title. To return, use your browser's "back" arow.
With You

I Walk By Faith

Your Love

This Is Love

The Love Of God Can Do
semi
Glen -

Having a hard time figuring out how to post here. Why doesn’t the Size change the size or if it does, why is the size code also posted?

More to the point: For months I have listened to Creation Scapes on TV and there is one in particular I really like called “Wings of an Angel”.

The tune title seems to be “On Wings of Angels). It is performed by the Tim Janis Ensemble and sung by an un-named girl.

When I go to the Tim Janis site, no such tune is listed. I have sent two E-mails to Creation Scapes asking about it but have received no reply.

Who is the girl and how do buy the CD with that tune on it?

Shalom.
Glen
I've given up trying to taylor the fonts in any way...probably the biggest weakness in this forums software. You might try the blue double arrow button in the upper right of the forums posting window. I just used it and it seems to allow me to change things without bleeding code. Maybe I've just un-given up! That button switches between standard and rich text.

As to the Tim Janis song, I don't know how to get that.
semi
Thank you, Glen -

I did manage to post without the size code last time but don't know how I did it.

Shalom.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.