Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dog
Christian Forums > List Of Christian Forums > Prayer Requests Online
NeedOfHelp.
Well im pretty new of this but i came across this site in need of help you see like four days ago my step-dad adopted a dog who this lady was giving it up becuase she could no longer take care of it. Now i had the dog for like 4 days but me with the rest of the family fell in love the dog. The problem came along when the previous owner who gave up calls up my house and says she wants her dog back becuase she doesnt like it living in an apartment where i live and she wants it to live in a house. After this i started crying becuase its been a rough year for me btu i had god always in my heart and i would pray to him to make everything better. Then later on she comes and she she wants her dog back but this is like my first dog i ever had and i started crying becuase for onceim actualy happy that i have a dog now she wants to take sumthing i love away from me but she had the dog for 2 years which bothers me. The my mother said she wont give the dog back becuase she told her in the past anytime she wants to visit the dog she can stop by the house and see her dog. But no she wants it back after we adopted it and care for it. I cant let go and my mom said she cant have the dog back. im wondering if this is somthing wrong like a sin idk im confused becuase later after that she calls the house and i pick up and she tells me the Devil will always follow me and i got scared im relaly worried now and can some1 please help me! i really need help understanding all this please! leave me a email and a thouasand thank you's for helping me smile.gif
Big Al
[font=Times New Roman]Hey Dog, just wanted to drop you a line and let you know to relax. Quit worrying. You are worrying about a devil that cannot touch you. If you are believing in God and praying to Him He will protect you! Seems to me like the decision to keep the dog is not yours anyway. Your mom has already made the decision so it is out of your hands. Give your worries and fears to God and check out Luke 12:22-31. Jesus Himself told us not to worry. Do you have a Bible? I'll be praying with you! ALan A
slmchristia
Am praying. Be sure of this, that God is greater than the devil and that He is always with you. Sandy
Glen
Wow! I'm not sure I can add anything meaningful to what Sandy and Al have told you. I guess there's this...the woman gave you the dog and that's that. She has no further claim on the dog. Also, she has no ability to call the devil down on you. No curse can be made on you and no spiritual weapon will be successful. Go on with life, be happy, live in Christ, enjoy your dog and pray for that poor woman. We'll be praying for you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.